Regional Sales Executive
Miami, United States
PayProp was launched in 2004. Since then it has grown quickly to become a leader in rental payment processing and back-office automation for the property management industry, and today serves a large and diverse customer base of property managers and agents. Our platform sets the standard for speed and accuracy of transaction processing as well as posting and reconciliation of pay-outs, offering property managers complete transactional control and regulatory compliance. PayProp is part of the Humanstate Group, an international private technology services group with subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Switzerland and South Africa.
We’re looking for a go-getter Regional Sales Executive to join our team. This role calls for a true hunter, someone competitive by nature who can think independently. The right Regional Sales Executive will burn out our phones making calls and pound pavements making the necessary face-to-face visits to guarantee success. Our ideal candidate has excellent professional communication skills, is resilient and highly organized, and can manage several tasks at once. We’re looking for a minimum of two years of documented success in business-to-business sales, an understanding of the property management sector, and superior research skills. This is a great opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive looking to make a positive impact and be financially rewarded for it.
What we offer:
- Base salary plus per-sale commissions with first-year on-target earnings of $70 000+
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Business mileage reimbursement
- Vacation and personal time
- Proven sales coaching programs
- Continuous development and mentorship
- B2B sales experience a plus
- 1 year experience in real estate/property management industry would be beneficial
- Must be able to think strategically and develop long-term plans and relationships
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Highly organized with multitasking skills; able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven success managing accounts
- Motivation to research and provide proactive solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer software programs as needed
- Experience in using CRM software
What’s in it for you?
Our forward-thinking and collaborative corporate environment offers an exciting and engaging culture that supports and rewards your hard work. We put our customers first in everything we do, and value respect, teamwork, accountability and a positive, “spirit of yes” attitude. These recipes for customer and personal success will hold true as you help PayProp expand its service throughout the US.